SONY MDR NC60 Review
When analyzing a pair of headphones there are few important aspects to cover. Pay attention to what you want out of a pair of headphones! The Sony mdr nc 60 headphones have been highly reviewed from many aspects.
The price maybe be a bit steep, but the comparing the sony mdr nc60 to normal headphones makes it worthwhile, There is a huge difference in the quality of sound when you turn the noise cancelling on.
I was very impressed.
I even turned the volume down – they were THAT good!
Buy now at amazon through this link (limited discount)
Sony MDR NC 60 Data
- Noise cancelling headphones reduce ambient noise and provide a quieter environment to enhance audio entertainment
- 40mm driver unit inner ear type headphones capable of reproducing vocal and instrumental sound with vivid clarity
- High quality clearer and powerful bass sound reproduction with neodymium magnet
- Swivel folding style
- Monitor switch to hear ambient sounds
- In flight plug adpator provided
- Soft silicone rubber ear buds supplied in Small, Medium & Large sizes
- Carrying Case supplied
In Sony MDR-NC60 Noise Canceling Headphone, I have found the BASS to be very powerful and punchy. The uniqueness of this wonderful gadget is a monitor button for hearing outside sounds. That does not require taking off the can and turning off the NC.
I am satisfied with the sound control technique of this gadget very much.
User Review of Sony MDR NC60
‘These headphones have made me excited about music again and I’m rushing back into the depth of my music library to discover new things in time wearied favourites. One hears the true textures of the studio recordings giving new depth and personalities to songs heard a thousand times.
I’d give them 10/10 but one slight little imperfection marks them down to a 9.5; when walking I can hear my footsteps knocking the headphones on my head. They can be positioned to reduce this and I’m sure the effect is different on other’s heads but it’s a slight flaw. However, when the quality of playback is as good as these headphones have, it’s a flaw I for one can overlook. Recommended’